Thursday, December 4, 2008

Top Music Videos of 2008

Creme of the crop songs and their accompanying music videos that made an impression on me in 2008. Not only are they great songs but they're great pieces of film. The exception is Collapsing at Your Doorstep, which is a great song, but in my opinion an awful video.

Buraka Som Sistema ft. MIA - Sound of Kuduro


Girl Talk - Feed the Animals


Air France - Collapsing at your doorstep (amazing song but this video might induce car sickness)


The BPA - Toe Jam Featuring David Byrne & Dizzee Rascal


Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul?



Feist - I Feel It All


Fleet Foxes' White Winter Hymnal


Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor


Arcade Fire: Black Mirror




MGMT: Time to Pretend


Portishead: We Carry On



Radiohead: House of Cards


Sigur Rós: Gobbledigook



Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma


Weezer: Pork and Beans




Yeasayer: Wait for the Summer

1 comment:

D. said...

portishead gets my top vote.